JOIN THE CSD TEAM
Get To Know Us
Consigned Sealed Delivered is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment. Founded in 2021, CSD is growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury goods by making designer resale affordable, accessible and attainable.
At CSD, we care deeply about luxury fashion. From used Gucci to vintage Chanel, we hand select only the most sought-after used designer clothing, taking steps to ensure the legitimacy of all our garments. The CSD Quality Control team inspects each luxury consignment item to ensure only legitimate and high-quality garments are sold on our website or in our Marylebone Lane designer consignment shop. And, for at-risk and high value items, we take the additional step of employing the Real Authentication’s Smart Database Scan technology and authentication specialists for further review.
CSD is seeking smart, talented and creative individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to help us reinvent the designer resale marketplace. As a small but growing team, we are looking for anyone who is collaborative, dedicated to going the extra mile and ready to innovate to join our team.
Think you would be a good fit? Please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be great for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luxury Fashion Advisor
Consigned Sealed Delivered (CSD) is a curated online consignment platform for buying and selling pre-owned luxury designer clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories and jewellery. While we consciously extend the lifecycle of luxury designer fashion, we pride ourselves in creating the same shopping experience for pre-loved as buying something brand new. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and creative candidate to join our team. You will focus on, but not be limited to, assisting the Head of Luxury Fashion in client relations, product pricing research and streamlining the consignment cycle.
Location - Battersea, London
Starting Date - Immediate
Contract - Full Time
- Overall assistance to the Head of Luxury Fashion in daily and dynamic tasks
- Liaise with existing and new clients whilst building and maintaining long lasting relationships for the consignment of their items
- Assist in the unique white-glove service that CSD takes great pride in by accommodating to our clients and creating a luxurious and hassle-free consignment process
- Assist in the research of the products submitted for consignment mainly with regards to pricing.
- Continuously find ways to build on our client database through client acquisition methods and strategies
- Assist in in-house e-commerce photo shoots on a weekly basis to ensure that all new stock is shot to be uploaded onto the site
- Assist the Luxury Warehouse Supervisor in inputting data per product to CSD standards
- Assist at the Marylebone store-front
- Ability to pack online orders as per CSD guidelines
- BA in business management or fashion-related degree with 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the fashion industry
- Fluency in English, additional language fluency appreciated
- Organisation skills and are efficient with proven ability to work on stringent deadlines
- Great prioritisation skills and can take on a multitude of tasks dynamically and effectively
- Great communication skills and are someone who genuinely enjoys working collaboratively and responds to queries on time
- A positive, can-do attitude
- High standards in day-to-day routines whilst multitasking other long-term projects and working under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of the dynamic nature of a start-up environment with an ability to adapt
- A self-starter attitude and are someone who is process and results-driven with a genuine interest in the pre-loved fashion industry and in e-commerce
- Flexibility with work hours
- UK work permit
Consigned Sealed Delivered (CSD) is a curated online consignment platform for buying and selling pre-owned luxury designer clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories and jewellery. While we consciously extend the lifecycle of luxury designer fashion, we pride ourselves in creating the same shopping experience for pre-loved as buying something brand new. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and creative candidate to join our team. You will focus on, but not be limited to, assisting the Fashion Photographer and Luxury Warehouse Supervisor with the priority of streamlining the consignment cycle.
Location - Southwest London, Battersea
Starting Date - Immediate
Contract - Full Time
Salary - £21,000
- Picking and processing online sales
- Creating shipment labels when required
- Keeping the warehouse organised, tidy and free of hazards. As well as organising and placing the stock neatly. Some heavy lifting when necessary and carrying/moving stock short distances.
- Assisting with stocktake and In take of new deliveries.
- Creating transfers to send to the store
- Assisting the warehouse manager with the ongoing improvement of the warehouse processing operation.
- Mangement of workflow against KPI's
- Correspondence with our repair, restoration and laundry partners and other departments within the company
- Support with quality control of garments, and making sure all products are labelled.
- Assisting with the management of the inventory accuracy and stock movement.
- Processing customer returns when required.
- Punctual and excellent attendance
- Ability to pick up new skills with ease
- Organised and efficient
- Attention to detail and a great communicator.
- Adaptability and understanding of the dynamic nature of a start-up environment
- Able to work as part of a team and take their own initiative
- Proactive and a problem solver
- Capable of undertaking repetitive tasks
- Fluency in reading and writing English
- Eligible to work in the UK (without sponsorship)
What's in it for you?:
- 20% employee discount
- Health insurance (After 3 month probation period)
- Free refreshments
CSD is looking for a talented Performance Marketer who will be responsible for driving the online marketing revenue. In addition, he/she will lead the planning, implementation, optimisation, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximise ROI across Paid Social channels.
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels.
- Planning, implementing, analysing, and optimizing all online performance marketing activities around Paid Search, Natural Search, Email and Affiliate Marketing.
- Supporting performance marketing activity across additional channels such as Paid Search and working closely with any partner agencies to implement, optimise and report on performance.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referring partners, social, etc.) by country and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
Fashion Digital Content Producer
CSD is currently looking for a creative and passionate Fashion Digital Content Creator, who will be responsible for infusing creativity and visionary approaches to our content marketing strategy by directing and planning our photoshoots across our in house e-commerce studio and creative shoots outdoors. The Fashion Digital Content Creator will be working closely with the Marketing and Social Media Manager and the Luxury Fashion Department.
- Schedule e-commerce and editorial photoshoots, as well as styled shoots in studio and
- Ensure daily and weekly goals are met and all priority products are shot by deadlines
- Plan, produce and deliver all CSD creative shoots.
- Support the Inventory Management and Luxury Fashion team when requesting for items.
- Cast models for the necessary shoots.
- Deliver CSD’s brand image in a holistic and effective manner across all platforms.
- Find creative ways to communicate the brand’s identity and story through the creative
- Direct and execute CSD’s editorial section.