JOIN THE CSD TEAM
Get To Know Us
Consigned Sealed Delivered is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment. Founded in 2021, CSD is growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury goods by making designer resale affordable, accessible and attainable.
At CSD, we care deeply about luxury fashion. From used Gucci to vintage Chanel, we hand select only the most sought-after used designer clothing, taking steps to ensure the legitimacy of all our garments. The CSD Quality Control team inspects each luxury consignment item to ensure only legitimate and high-quality garments are sold on our website or in our Marylebone Lane designer consignment shop. And, for at-risk and high value items, we take the additional step of employing the Real Authentication’s Smart Database Scan technology and authentication specialists for further review.
CSD is seeking smart, talented and creative individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to help us reinvent the designer resale marketplace. As a small but growing team, we are looking for anyone who is collaborative, dedicated to going the extra mile and ready to innovate to join our team.
Think you would be a good fit? Please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be great for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consigned Sealed Delivered (CSD) is a curated online consignment platform for buying and selling pre-owned luxury designer clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories and jewellery. While we consciously extend the lifecycle of luxury designer fashion, we pride ourselves on creating the same shopping experience for pre-loved as buying something brand new.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Assistant to join our team. As Sales Assistant, you will focus on, but not limited to, assisting in the management of our Marylebone store front.
LOCATION - Marylebone, London
Starting Date - Immediate
Contract - Full time
Annual Income - £22,000
- To provide exceptional customer service at all times and maintain a high level of approach and conversation at all times
- Develop customer relationships and maintain an active customer base
- Strive to increase and overachieve in sales and store targets
- Monitor sales performance
- Ensure that the shop floor is fully operational for daily service and later packed away as necessary at the end of the day
- Stay up to date with all product knowledge
- Replenish stock levels when needed to maximise sales opportunities
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with professionally and in line with company standards and procedures
- Undertake daily administrative activities such as cashing in, making sure stock updates are reflected across the board
- Degree level education (recommended) with relevant sales experience gained in the luxury retail industry
- Fluency in English
- Organisation skills and are efficient with proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Great prioritisation skills and can take on a multitude of tasks dynamically and effectively
- Great communication skills and are someone who genuinely enjoys working with others and responds to queries on time
- A positive, can-do attitude
- High standards in day-to-day routines whilst multitasking other long-term projects and working under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail, especially in carrying out routine checks for website product information
- A self-starter attitude and are someone who is process and results-driven with a genuine interest in retail operations, merchandising, and warehouse operations
- Flexibility with work hours
- Availability to fulfill other duties as called upon