CSD uses DHL Express Carbon Neutral Shipping on all orders.
Online orders placed before midday the item will be dispatched the same day for next day delivery. Otherwise, it will be sent the following day. We ship internationally, and delivery times can vary. Any orders placed over the weekend or during public bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
Once your order is shipped, we estimate you will receive your order within 2 business days of its ship date in the United Kingdom and Internationally within 3 to 4 days of its ship date. Shipping times may vary depending on local customs clearance, but rest assured we work our hardest to get you your order as quickly as possible.
Please make sure your shipping address is correct. Orders that are returned because of an invalid address will incur a shipping charge if they are reshipped after an order has been delivered to the valid shipping address. Providing an invalid address will cause a delay in the delivery of your shipment and incur extra shipping charges.
We may sometimes dispatch your order from different CSD luxury boutiques locations. After you complete an order, you will receive a confirmation email. Once we ship your order, you will receive another email with your tracking number. If any problems arise while processing your order, then you will receive an email with a description of the issue or a request for further information.
Due to the unique nature and high quality of the products we offer, CSD only uses express international shipping. This is to ensure that your items arrive quickly and securely. DHL Express handles our expedited shipping across the world. Deliveries are usually made Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. local time.
Please note that deliveries may take longer during Christmas, New Year and United Kingdom public holidays. We work closely with our shipping companies to minimise delays.
CSD offers flat shipping rates with DHL Express to ensure that your special pieces arrive at you in a safe and timely manner.
United Kingdom: Free Shipping
Rest of World: Free shipping for International orders over USD 150
Shipping: £15 for International orders Below USD 150
Please note that for orders shipping internationally, there is likely to be a customs charge upon arrival of your package that is determined from country to country. DHL EXPRESS will be in touch with you directly to facilitate that payment.
SAME DAY DELIVERY
We are pleased to offer the Same Day delivery service in the following areas when you order from CSD in that area: Central London, South West London and East London. If the Same Day delivery is possible for your postcode, you will receive the delivery on the same day. The Same Day delivery is free and at no additional cost.
Order Changes & Cancellations
If you would like to make changes to your order or the arranged delivery time, please get in touch with Customer Service as soon as possible, and we will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
If you miss a delivery, we will contact you to arrange another suitable delivery date. If the second delivery attempt is unsuccessful, your shipment will be returned to the CSD for a refund.
We can attempt to cancel your purchase if you change your mind, however as Same-Day orders are prioritised, cancellations for these orders are not always possible. You can instead return your order for a refund via our free and easy returns service.
Please visit our Returns & Refunds page for further information.
All orders are defaulted to ship with a signature required due to the value of our items. To request shipping without a signature required for orders under $500, please contact our Customer Service or email Support@csd.shop. By waiving the signature, the buyer accepts the full financial responsibility for the item after the package leaves the CSD facility.
For your convenience, we can ship your order to the nearest Collection Point to be picked up by providing your tracking number and government-issued ID.
SHIPPING TO NON BILLING ADDRESS
To protect against fraud, we suggest all items be shipped to the payment method's billing address. We recognise that several exceptions to this may be requested (shipping to a neighbour, place of business, second home, gift, etc.). While we can typically honour these requests, you must enter the contact information for the buyer and recipient, as we may need to phone verify the order.
SHIPPING TO A BUSINESS
We will ship to your place of employment after verification. If you choose to ship to a business, please provide the Company name and contact phone number.
CSD makes every effort to maintain live product listings. We may be unable to successfully deliver items in rare cases because of a mismatch in live inventory listings. In such cases, CSD may cancel such orders if an item is unavailable and make a full refund if the order has been paid for. The placement of an order does not guarantee the delivery of an item.
Local regulations may also prohibit the import of items made with exotic materials. CSD is not liable for delays in orders because of custom clearances at the destination.
Insurance and Tracking
All items are fully insured up to £15,000 per shipment, when items are shipped to customers worldwide and when customers are returning items to CSD, with tracking information provided for each shipment.
Any item being shipped outside of the United Kingdom is subject to customs, handling or brokerage charges, which will be the buyer's responsibility. If the buyer wants to return their item, these charges cannot be refunded and must instead be recuperated from their local customs office. It is not possible for CSD to declare items below the sale value or to mark items as gifts to evade customs charges.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES
Our items are shipped from UK and EU. Almost all countries apply customs duty on the import of goods. The customers will be required to pay the customs duty upon delivery of the items. Please ensure to check duty rates for your country. You can use dutycalculator.com as a reference guide.
Our orders can be delivered by DHL Express, UPS, FedEx, DPD and Royal Mail.
Customers from the United Kingdom
For orders shipped to the United Kingdom, there are no customs duties. All prices are inclusive of value-added tax (VAT). Customers only pay for the items purchased with no additional charges.
Customers from the European Union
For orders shipped to countries within the European Union, Value-added tax (VAT) of 20% is normally included in the total price at checkout, so there are no hidden costs. If any customs duties applicable at the destination country, our Shipping partner will contact the Customer directly.
European Union Countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Customers outside the United Kingdom
Customers are solely responsible for import taxes, VAT, customs duties and any other applicable fees imposed by the destination country and compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. Please note that all items will be declared at the total purchase price and indicated as "used" and provide Harmonized System (HS Code) when shipped outside the United Kingdom. We cannot declare any item as a "gift".
As a courtesy to our customers, we provide the following service updates. While we try always to deliver accurate information, it is your responsibility to verify your specific situation based on the country to which you are asking us to ship the merchandise.
- Brazil- Please note, orders over $2,999 (USD) require formal customs clearance. We recommend that you hire a broker to complete this process. Your items could be delayed or confiscated at customs if you fail to meet this requirement. Purchases shipped to Brazil require a tax ID number (Cadastro de Pessoa Fisica - CPF). To avoid any possible delays, make sure you have this information available when DHL contacts you.
- China- As clearance procedures vary between Chinese gateways, please contact your local DHL office below to receive further information. Call DHL from within China: 800 810 800 (from a landline) or 400 810 8000 (from a mobile); from the rest of the world:
Beijing 86 10 5952 2899
Shanghai 86 21 5551 4777
Guangdong 86 20 8666 9288
Depending on your order's clearance method and value, you may need to provide DHL with further information, such as a copy of your ID and a consignee's declaration letter.
- Gaza- All orders to Gaza are temporarily suspended.
- GCC Countries- A copy of the following documents must be provided to DHL when shipments arrive at the destinations below:
Saudi Arabia - your Saudi National ID or valid resident permit (Iqama)
Bahrain - your Civil Population Registration (CPR or ID Card)
Qatar - your Qatar Identification Number (QID)
- Mexico- Please note, for single orders over $1,000 (USD) or for multiple orders in the same month, we recommend hiring a broker to ensure you comply with customs procedures. Your items could be delayed or confiscated at customs if you fail to meet this requirement.
- Russia- Your personal Tax ID/VAT number must now be provided with all shipments. DHL will obtain this themselves in most cases, but we may contact you if they require any additional information. If you don't have a taxpayer number, you can apply for one from your local tax authority. The Federal Customs Service of Russia calculates customs fees based on the total value of goods imported by each person within a "one-month" period. For this reason, we recommend that you keep track of the orders you place and the dates of your purchases. If you exceed the monthly import threshold amount, then your purchase may be returned to CSD. For more detailed information, please get in touch with customer care.
- South Korea- All South Korean postcodes must now be five digits. To avoid delays, please make sure your postcode is entered correctly when placing your order.
- Turkey- For orders over 75 EUR, DHL will need you to provide one of the following pieces of information:
TR ID number (if you are a Turkish citizen)
VAT number (for deliveries to a company address)
Passport number (non-residents)
Once your order arrives in Turkey, DHL will contact you for this information, and your details will be stored for future shipments.
- Jewellery Restrictions- We are unable to ship orders containing jewellery to Russia or China at this time.
- NOTE: DHL DOES NOT SHIP to the following countries at this time: Åland Islands, American Samoa, Antarctica, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cuba, Djibouti, French Southern Territories, Heard and McDonald Islands, Iran, Netherlands Antilles, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Ireland, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Pitcairn, Saint Helena, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Sudan, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands, Syrian Arab Republic, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vatican City State (Holy See), Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Sahara.